12 Man FC Come Up With The Points

The Rovers would start the game without Shaun Lunt and Danny McGuire, making the upcoming challenge even tougher. Hull FC looked like they may have hit the front early, Quinlan forcing the ball loose and Danny Houghton the fastest to react and the try awarded to the returning captain, Sneyd adding the extras and FC going 6-0 up after 3 minutes.

On the 9th minute Hull FC would go a man down, Faraimo sent off for a challenge on Atkin, the Black and White's forced to play the next 71 minutes with only 12 men. Rovers would make their advantage count just 4 minutes later, Carney going down the left and finding Thomas Minns to score, Shaw levelling the scores at 6-6 after 13 minutes played.

The Rovers would look like they had took the lead on the 20 minute mark after Atkin broke the length off the field and won his side a penalty, from the resulting penalty Hull KR would go over and the decision sent upstairs, Blair deemed to have obstructed a Hull FC defender and the try chalked off.

Marc Sneyd would hit a 40/20 and put the Black and White's in good field position, then a penalty would refresh the tackle count. A big line shift would put Talanoa into the corner, the video referee confirming that everything was ok and the try awarded to put Hull FC out in front, Sneyd going 2 for 2 from the boot after 30 minutes.

Just 2 minutes later Carlos Tuimavave would force his way through the line, Jamie Shaul backing up to put the ball down between the sticks, Sneyd kicking once more,18-6 Hull FC. The Rovers would go for a short kick off and come up with the ball, going downfield to score just a few tackles later, Carney looking like he would be dumped into touch but freeing his centre to get low and drive over, Minns' second of the match, Shaw making the kick from the wing while Albert Kelly was escorted from the field for a HIA, 18-12.

It looked like Hull KR had levelled the score going into the half, Shaw going into the corner but pulled back for a forward pass in the build up. Hull FC would get the last laugh of the half, Talanoa linking up with Shaul once more, racing into the corner for his second of the game, Sneyd missing his first of the day to give FC a 22-12 lead.

Rovers would start the second half quickly, taking just 5 minutes to get Shaw over the stripe from some good play from fullback Adam Quinlan, Shaw unable to add the extras to leave the game at 22-16. Albert Kelly was given the all clear to return to the pitch, back to haunt his former side in yet another derby, putting the ball on a plate for Jake Connor to go through the line to score a try on his 100th career appearance, Sneyd adding the extras to give Hull FC a 28-16 lead.
 Hull FC would get a penalty for holding down, Sneyd opting to shoot for the sticks from 40 metres in-front, 30-16.

Thomas Minns would complete his hat-trick with 13 minutes left to play, Blair freeing him up and Minns finding space to cross on the left, Shaw adding the extras to setup a close finish at 30-22. The final 10 minutes of the match would be a real wrestling match, both sides going close but both failing to come up with points, the match ending with a drop goal that would be charged down by Masoe, using his face. Final score 30-22 Hull FC.



Popular posts from this blog

Nath’s Monday Signings and Rumours

Manly Rookie charged with Intentionally Filming Sex Act

Nath’s Monday Signings and Rumours